Video - Clarke Confirms Faulkner Debut

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Australia captain Michael Clarke confirms that all-rounder James Faulkner will make his Test debut in the fifth and final Ashes match at The Oval.

With his side 3-0 down in the series, changes to the side come as no surprise and particularly since Darren Lehmann warned his underperforming batsmen following a 74-run defeat at Chester-le-Street in the fourth Test.

"I am certainly not planning on losing this Test match," Clarke said.

"I have thought long and hard about what's occurred so far in this series as you do when you are not performing as well as you would like personally and the team is not performing. I did the same after the India tour and it's another reason to get out of bed and go and train and try and become better.

"I feel my game personally has a lot of improvement left in it. I feel like I can have the team have success," he added.

Video courtesy of SNTV

© Cricket World 2013


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Links

Links