Blacklist

Friday 30 August 2013


Games, Gaming & Game-demos You can talk about the latest games here and more ..
ReplyOld
Videocard: EVGA 570 GTX Classified Default Blacklist - 08-24-2013, 20:30 | posts: 4 I recently bought game and I am really enjoying it and I got to thinking if anyone here on the forums fancied a couple of rounds of SvM or Co-Op.

Cheers!

Trix

Reply With Quote Old
theimported1's Avatar
Videocard: EVGA 660Ti Sc+ 3gb SLI Default 08-24-2013, 20:39 | posts: 315 I am in for COOP!!!

I have been waiting for a good teammate. It is challenging too with no check points in all.

None of my friends have the game or are planning to get it, and my brother wont be convinced because he hated conviction.

Steam name is Hanzy.

Reply With Quote Reply

Posting Rules Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Copyright (c) 1995-2012, All Rights Reserved. The Guru of 3D, the Hardware Guru, and 3D Guru are trademarks owned by Hilbert Hagedoorn.

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Links

Links