Who Will Break These NFL Records This Year?

Monday 29 July 2013

Wes Welker

Whoever came up with the cliche, "records are meant to be broken" is an idiot.

What's a guy thinking when he sets a record: "OK, now that that's done, I just have to wait until somebody comes along and breaks it. Then everything will be OK."

No. He's thinking: "I just set a record. Nobody before me has done this. I am the best in the world. People adore me. I will now ask for more money."

It may be short-lived, but setting a record is a special achievement.

Here are my predictions for the NFL records most likely to fall this upcoming season, and the person or persons most likely to break them.

You may disagree with me, but if so, please offer a reasoned, well-constructed counter-argument.

- Getty Images


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Links

Links