Questions to Ponder as NFL Teams Finally Open Training Camps

Monday 29 July 2013

NFL training camp

I believe I speak for all mankind today when I say: Thank you, Powers That Be. Training camp is finally here.

No more talk of murders, assaults, drug use, suspensions or ankle-biting. And that's just the cheerleaders.

Actually, I'm sure we'll continue to hear about the criminal antics of a few NFL players, but at least we'll have the backdrop of real football to fall back on.

And as training camp opens for the 32 NFL teams, there are, as always, interesting questions to keep us preoccupied.

Will Mike Shanahan destroy Robert Griffin's knee? Will Chip Kelly's college offense worth in Philadelphia? Can the Ravens repeat? Will the new rules really make the game safer?

These are just a few. Check out my more in-depth story here about the questions facing the NFL teams on the hopeful path to the Super Bowl.

Also, next week look for my previews and analyses of all eight divisions. In the meantime, speak up!

- Getty Images


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Links

Links